Updated July 29, 2020
There are a lot of uncertainties around employment during the COVID-19 pandemic globally and locally. According to the National Bureau of Statistics (NBS), the impact of COVID-19 pandemic on employment and income of Nigerians have been widespread. It was reported that majority already lost their jobs, 42% of those that are working before the outbreak of this coronavirus are no longer working. Also, a high rate of households reported income loss since mid-March 2020, as 79% of households reported that their total income decreased. However, there are still organizations located Nigeria that are still recruiting during this pandemic and those Nigerians can apply for. So if you are a job seeker or have just been laid off, these organizations are filling many positions currently.
Browse through these organizations via the official link of their recruitment and see their open positions—now is the time to package your resume to apply for these job opportunities.
We encourage you to make use of our CV and cover letter services to make your CV to stand out.
or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
If your organization is recruiting and it is not on this list, contact us to update the list with your organization’s name.
Follow this link to join Opportunities Community Whatsapp group, never miss an opportunity: https://chat.whatsapp.com/Fki1Fysr4ggFYphlGHvGlN
LIST OF ORGANIZATIONS AND THEIR APPLICATION LINKS
- International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA) http://jobs.iita.org/erecruit
- International Labour Organization https://jobs.ilo.org/go/All-Jobs/2842101/
- A.P. Moller-Maersk Group https://www.maersk.com/careers
- Alan and Grant https://alanandgrant.zohorecruit.com/careers
- Deloitte Nigeria https://apply.workable.com/human-capital-consulting-deloitte-and-touche-nigeria/
- Nigerian Breweries Plc https://nbplc.com/career/vacancy.php?action=view&v=54
- Christian Aid https://jobs.christianaid.org.uk/vacancy/find/results/
- Malaria Consortium https://recruitment.malariaconsortium.org/Vacancy.aspx?MenuID=6Dqy3cKIDOg=
- British High Commission https://www.gov.uk/world/organisations/british-high-commission-abuja/about/recruitment
- WTS Energy (Oil & Gas) https://www.wtsenergy.com/vacancies/
- ehealth4everyone https://ehealth4everyone.com/careers/
- UAC Plc. Graduate Trainee and Experience Hire commences soon enter your contact details on their website so you are notified as soon as they go live https://www.uacnplc.com/careers/
- International Medical Corps https://careers.internationalmedicalcorps.org/Careers.aspx?groupvalue=ERR&groupby=OLEVEL1&groupby2=&firstgroup=&type=DRAWSINGLEGROUPLIST
- Sterling Bank https://talent.sterling.ng/
- Save the Children https://stcuk.taleo.net/careersection/ex/jobdetail.ftl?job=190000TQ&tz=GMT%2B01%3A00&tzname=Africa%2FLagos
- Sahara Foundation http://saharagrouplimitednigeria.applytojob.com/apply/jobs/details/TrMvPTp64t?#
- OPEC Fund for International Development https://opecfund.org/career-opportunities/young-professional-development-program
- iMMAP Nigeria https://immap.org/careers/
- International Rescue Committee (IRC) https://rescue.csod.com/ux/ats/careersite/1/home/?c=rescue
- African Development Bank https://www.afdb.org/en/vacancies
- Sims Digital Centre http://www.simscareers.com.ng/vacancies.php
Turn your resume into an interview winning machine by contacting us for resume and cover letter writing services
Follow this link to join Opportunities Community Whatsapp group: https://chat.whatsapp.com/Fki1Fysr4ggFYphlGHvGlN